Running Start, Alt. Education & Homeschooled Student-Athletes

For those of you Running Start, Alternative Education or Homeschooled student, with the intention to participate in Athletics, it is your responsibility to sign a WIAA contract with the Warden School District agreeing that you will remain academically eligible by preforming at BBCC, CBTECH or a school of your choice, in such a way that is satisfactory to your professor or parent/guardian, resulting in passing grades. Those contracts can be found on the WIAA website by clicking the link below.